Here are 38 of my absolute favorites:
1. "I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the water to create many ripples." -Mother Teresa
2. "I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." -Maya Angelou
3. "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right." -Henry Ford
4. "Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." -Vince Lombardi
5. "Life is 10 percent what happens to me and 90 percent of how I react to it." -Charles Swindoll
6. "If you look at what you have in life, you'll always have more. If you look at what you don't have in life, you'll never have enough." -Oprah Winfrey
7. "Remember no one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ...
Alzheimer’s Advocate Jim Mann, who was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease in 2007, has his story told in a new video called “Jim’s Story” about Dementia-Friendly Communities.
For more information on dementia listen to Boomer Life featuring the Alzheimer's Society of BC. The next show is on Monday, March 6th. Or listen to past shows here